Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cramer: Odom Back to the Lakeshow?

Reports are indicating that Lamar Odom will return to the Los Angeles Lakers. He has apparently agreed to a 4 yr, 33 million dollar deal with Kobe and friends. Until I get an official comment from Lamar, his agent, or GM Mitch Kupchak I'm not going to give my analysis on this signing. I find it hard to believe those are the terms of the deal because Lamar was reportedly seeking 9 million a year at least, or he would spurn the Lakers for the Heat. This deal would give him 25 million for his first three years, with a team option for the 4th. If they decline the option on Lamar they would owe him $2 mill for that fourth year. So, I guess it's as if he were getting his 3 year, 27 million dollar deal (except that he only has 3 years security). I'll write more when I get more information.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete