Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Klein: Favre Will Be a Viking


I don't look so stupid now, do I? Well, actually, Warren Moon was the one who gave me the tip on him coming back so I really didn't do that much to look smart.

THE Brett Favre is en route to Minnesota right now to sign a contract that will make him the starting quarterback for the Vikes. SHOCKER...NOT!

Officials spoke to WCCO-TV at the airport in Hattiesburg, Mississippi today when they saw an airplane with a Vikings logo leave the airport early in the morning.

Favre, who played for the Jets last season, told the Vikings on July 28th that he would remain retired.

This 40-year-old (
virgin) will make the Vikings a much better team if his arm is to hold up.

With Peterson in the backfield and Favre as the gun-slinger things could get very dangerous. The deep ball better be in him still because that will give Peterson holes that he has never seen before. He is so used to seeing 8 in the box with Tavaris Jackson playing QB.

The saga continues...

Also, someone has to make the movie of this idiot one day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm surprised. But I guess I shouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete